Pinewood Country Club offers five beautiful vacation homes on or near the golf course and offers packages so that you can stay and play! With your stay, you'll enjoy plenty of opportunities to hit the green. You can also enjoy Pinewood Dinner Theatre in summer, or visit Bearskin Creek and bike trail with canoe!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Harshaw (Minocqua)
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
Fly fishing is available on the Bearskin Creek which runs through the golf course, and there are several fishing lakes in the immediate vicinity.
Pinewood Country Club is a beautiful public golf club located in Harshaw, Wisconsin. The golf course, proshop and driving range is spread over 325 beautiful acres of the most scenic land in the Northwoods.
- Freshwater Fishing
- Lakeland-Noble F. Lee Memorial field (ARV) / 13.7 miles
- Rhinelander Oneida County Airport (RHI) / 12.2 miles
- Houghton County Memorial Airport (CMX) / 113.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights