Lofty Pines, originally a private estate, is now a housekeeping resort in beautiful St. Germain, Wisconsin. The resort has been family operated since 1957, and features an emphasis on cleanliness, warmth and personal service. Whether you stay in one of the four unique outer buildings or in the main lodge, you will find comfortable lodgings conveniently located near great attractions. From hunting and fishing to hiking and biking, there are plenty of ways to explore the great outdoors!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 29 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City St Germain
- Nearby Water Big ST. Germain Lake
- Open Dates All Year
From spring turkey hunts to fall hunting seasons for bear, deer, duck, turkey, and grouse, outdoorsmen will find a wealth of activity near Lofty Pines Resort!
Winter offers a wealth of activity, not the least of which is cross-country skiing. Groomed cross-country ski trails are only 5 miles away.
- Lakeland-Noble F. Lee Memorial field (ARV) / 9.6 miles
- Rhinelander Oneida County Airport (RHI) / 21.8 miles
- Houghton County Memorial Airport (CMX) / 98.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights