The cabin at Four Seasons sits within 20 feet of the Big Arbor Vitae Lake. It has it's own pier, and a firepit as well as a 14 ft. fishing boat. It also offers a full kitchen, bathroom with shower, and bedroom with two full-size beds. If you don't want to make your own meal in the kitchen, just step out to the Four Seasons Supper Club and enjoy your choice of char-grilled steak salad, ravioli, or many other delicious foods. After a delicious meal, head out onto the lake for fishing, boating, and much more!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 1 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City N/A
- Nearby Water Big Arbor Vitae Lake
- Open Dates All Year
Big Arbor Vitae Lake offers excellent fishing just outside Four Seasons, whether you cast your line for bluegill, largemouth bass, muskie, or walleye.
Whether it's a day on the lake, hiking trails through the northwoods of Wisconsin, or just enjoying a moment of peace and quiet on the lakeshore, there is plenty of natural beauty to enjoy!
- Lakeland-Noble F. Lee Memorial field (ARV) / 4.2 miles
- Rhinelander Oneida County Airport (RHI) / 21.7 miles
- Houghton County Memorial Airport (CMX) / 102.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights