The cabin at Four Seasons sits within 20 feet of the Big Arbor Vitae Lake. It has it's own pier, and a firepit as well as a 14 ft. fishing boat. It also offers a full kitchen, bathroom with shower, and bedroom with two full-size beds. If you don't want to make your own meal in the kitchen, just step out to the Four Seasons Supper Club and enjoy your choice of char-grilled steak salad, ravioli, or many other delicious foods. After a delicious meal, head out onto the lake for fishing, boating, and much more!
Big Arbor Vitae Lake offers excellent fishing just outside Four Seasons, whether you cast your line for bluegill, largemouth bass, muskie, or walleye.
Whether it's a day on the lake, hiking trails through the northwoods of Wisconsin, or just enjoying a moment of peace and quiet on the lakeshore, there is plenty of natural beauty to enjoy!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 1 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City N/A
- Nearby Water Big Arbor Vitae Lake
- Open Dates All Year
- Lakeland-Noble F. Lee Memorial field (ARV) / 4.2 miles
- Rhinelander Oneida County Airport (RHI) / 21.7 miles
- Houghton County Memorial Airport (CMX) / 102.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights