Enjoy a warm, cozy cabin and plenty of natural beauty on the shore of Pelican Lake with Dvorak's Resort. Each cabin offers a full kitchen and rustic charm. Enjoy the fresh lake air flowing through your windows on warm summer evenings. On-site, you can try swimming, fishing and boating on the lake, water volleyball, horseshoes, or just sitting as a group around a crackling fire.
The beautiful sandy beach runs about 100 yards out, with water depth up to 3 feet. Take a swim or just lounge on the sand and enjoy the scenery.
Located on the north-eastern shore of Pelican Lake, the land the resort is on, has been used as an 1890's logging camp, a retreat center, scout camp and as a resort since the mid-1920's.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 4 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Elcho
- Nearby Water Pelican Lake
- Open Dates All Year
- Rhinelander Oneida County Airport (RHI) / 16.8 miles
- Lakeland-Noble F. Lee Memorial field (ARV) / 39.6 miles
- Outagamie County Regional Airport (ATW) / 92.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Fire Pit(s)
- Fishing Pier(s)
- Bird Watching
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Hunting and Shooting