Along the serene shores of Lake Whiplash, you’ll find Whiplash Lake Resort. The rentals are all 3 bedroom, 2 bath guest homes located on the sandy beaches of the private stocked Lake Whiplash. For recreation, a 500-acre backyard offers miles of trails for hiking, biking or skiing. With year round lodging and recreation, you're sure to find the perfect combination for you!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 5 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Hayward
- Nearby Water Lake Whiplash
- Open Dates All Year
Looking to spend some time together in the great outdoors? Get the whole family together at Whiplash Lake Resort! With spacious guest homes, sandy beaches, and plenty of outdoor fun, there's room for your family reunion and plenty to do.
Looking to explore the beautiful northwoods? A mix of history and scenic beauty, the Tuscobia State Trail is a 74-mile abandoned railroad grade that provides four seasons of fun to outdoor recreation enthusiasts.
- Duluth International Airport (DLH) / 70 miles
- Chippewa Valley Regional Airport (EAU) / 86.3 miles
- Amery Municipal Airport (AHH) / 80.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights