At Eagles Rest is a Northwoods getaway sitting on beautiful Lost Land Lake. Serene sunsets and some of the best fishing around are available to you at their knotty pine cabins. Reconnect with family and nature at At Eagles Rest and experience all the area has to offer. At Eagles Rest is surrounded by the Chequamegon National Forest which provides solitude from the daily stresses.
Whether you're in the woods for a family fishing trip or to hike, bike, and sleep under the trees, there's outdoor family fun to be found at At Eagles Rest.
Whether fishing, swimming, or watching the local wildlife, there's plenty of fun to be found on the lake or the beach at At Eagles Rest Resort.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 4 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Hayward
- Nearby Water Lost Land Lake
- Open Dates All Year
- Chippewa Valley Regional Airport (EAU) / 86.9 miles
- Duluth International Airport (DLH) / 72.2 miles
- Lakeland-Noble F. Lee Memorial field (ARV) / 68.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!