Choose one of the seven spacious cabins for your retreat to Kangaroo Lake. Enjoy all the amenities you'd expect and then some. With no two cabins the same, pick your favorite or let the staff help decide which one will best fit your needs. With over 400 feet of natural shoreline, spend your days on the lake in row boats, kayaks and canoes!
Large and smallmouth bass, walleye, northern pike and panfish can be caught off the piers! Inquire for more information.
Kangaroo Lake is a spring-fed, warm lake perfect for fishing, swimming, sailing and kayaking!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 7 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City N/A
- Nearby Water Kangaoo Lake
- Open Dates All Year
- Austin Straubel International Airport (GRB) / 61.5 miles
- Outagamie County Regional Airport (ATW) / 86.3 miles
- Cherry Capital Airport (TVC) / 79.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Full Kitchen