Van's Knotty Pine Cottage is your comfortable home away from home on the shore of Dam Lake, which is part of the five lake, 2300 acre Sugar Camp chain. You'll have plenty of space for everyone there, and It is minutes away from St. Germain and centrally located between Eagle River, Minocqua, and Rhinelander WI.
Shortly after the ice melts on area lakes, fishermen head to St. Germain for panfishing. Crappies, bluegill and perch are all common in St. Germain’s lakes.
St. Germain is ideally situated between the Northern Highland-American Legion State Forest and the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest. The area abounds with wildlife and is a perfect place to harvest your trophy.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 2 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Eagle River, WI
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Outagamie County Regional Airport (ATW) / 15.5 miles
- Austin Straubel International Airport (GRB) / 15.8 miles
- Wittman Regional Airport (OSH) / 34.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!