Marcus Whitman Hotel emanates the history and luxury of Walla Walla, Washington! Situated in the heart of beautiful downtown Walla Walla, the historic Marcus Whitman Hotel combines luxury and tradition for unforgettable experiences. Originally opened in 1928 and completely restored in 2001, each guestroom and suite is richly adorned in chic Renaissance style.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 127 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Walla Walla
- Nearby Water Bennington Lake
- Open Dates All Year
Plan your next group event at Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center.
The historic ballrooms at the Whitman Hotel provide over 10,000 square feet of event space. Original chandeliers and modern technology make any event amazing. Inquire today!
For more information please call +1 (866) 826 - 9422 or Send Inquiry.
- Walla Walla Regional Airport (ALW) / 3.1 miles
- Tri Cities Airport (PSC) / 39.7 miles
- Vista Field (VSK) / 42.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife & Nature
- Air Conditioning
- Arts and Crafts
- Shuttle Service
- Meeting Room(s)