Destine for the sandy shores of Pend Oreille River and enjoy your own little piece of heaven at the family oriented Outpost Resort! Its past stretches from the 1930’s, and today this private resort sports 9 seasonal RV sites and four cabins that are rented out daily. Join in on this little piece of paradise on the Pend Oreille River, the perfect getaway for a family vacation or just a weekend escape!
Sample some Big Mouth Bass fishing and watch as your little one is introduced to the thrill of his or her first catch, when tugging on the line is a trophy fish or shore lunch!
Retreat to a nature escape and wander the woods of Washington to see the pair of Bald Eagles regularly spotted fishing in front of The Outpost.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 3 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Cusick
- Nearby Water Pend Oreille River
- Open Dates May 0 to Oct 0
- Spokane International Airport (GEG) / 50.8 miles
- Trail Airport (YZZ) / 51.6 miles
- Castlegar/West Kootenay Regional Airport (YCG) / 68 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Boat Docks
- Bird Watching
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Hunting and Shooting
- Laundry Facilities
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!