Unique Family Inspired Lodging in the Heart of Bavarian Village!
In the heart of the Bavarian Village in the peaceful town of Leavenworth is the heart warming Obertal Inn. With 27 rooms, this quaint bed and breakfast provides the perfect quiet and peaceful escape for any traveler. Wake up each morning to breathtaking views of the Cascade Mountains then head to town to explore over one hundred unique stores and boutiques. Or, if you're looking to get that adrenaline pumping, try whitewater rafting, tubing down the Wenatchee River, down hill or cross country skiing and much more! After a long day, rest assured you are in good hands at the Obertal Inn. Each rooms consists of televisions, coffee maker, microwave, small refrigerators and hairdryer. Bring the entire family, even the dog, for a trip you surely won't forget!
- All Year
- 27 units
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Boating & Watercraft
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Wildlife & Nature
- Whitewater Rafting
- Yakima Air Terminal McAllister Field (YKM) / 71.2 miles
- Grand Coulee Dam Airport (GCD) / 76.7 miles
- Boeing Field King County International Airport (BFI) / 76.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights