For a romantic getaway on top of the world escape to Hilltop Haven Bed & Breakfast, on 63 forested acres at bluff's edge 800 feet above the Housatonic River, West Cornwall, Connecticut, in the foothills of the Berkshires. One focal point is the Tudor Revival Stone Library with a five-foot fireplace, oriental rugs, walls of fieldstone, and windows on three sides. Breakfasts served at private tables on the Flagstone Terrace, or in the Mandarin Reading Room.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City West Cornwall
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Vancouver International Airport (YVR) / 1.4 miles
- Vancouver Harbour Water Aerodrome (CXH) / 9 miles
- Vancouver / Boundary Bay Airport (ZBD) / 10.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!