A Deep Creek Lake tradition, The Inn at Point View offers sublime service and lakefront lodging. Whether you travel to the oldest inn on Deep Creek Lake by land or sea (dock slips are available for your boat), you'll love its copious onsite amenities like swimming and fishing areas, The Sweetwater Grill (a full-service restaurant), and 18 spacious guestrooms, each boasting gorgeous lake views, most from patios and balconies.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 18 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Deep Creek Lake
- Nearby Water Deep Creek Lake
- Open Dates All Year
At the inn, your family can fish and swim onsite, dine on healthy cuisine overlooking the mountains and Deep Creek Lake, and be situated just minutes away from an abundance of family-friendly attractions like mini golf, water sports, skiing and more!
With its mountainous backdrop and 65 miles of shoreline, Deep Creek Lake is a water-lovers haven. Relax by fishing and swimming, or speed things up riding a jet ski, wakeboarding or water skiing – it's all just minutes from the Inn at Point View.
- Newport News Williamsburg International Airport (PHF) / 4 miles
- Norfolk International Airport (ORF) / 21.7 miles
- Richmond International Airport (RIC) / 52.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights