Built in the early 1990’s, A Baywatch Cottage is a waterfront Cape Cod style cottage/house on the northern end of Chincoteague Island, facing Oyster Bay on the south, a salt marsh estuary on the north, the owner’s house to the east and an open pony pasture to the west. This location is very popular with visitors who like to be away from traffic and near nature. It is quiet and relaxing. Some of the famous Chincoteague Ponies graze just outside the split rail fence surrounding the yard. Geese, ducks, ospreys, shorebirds, songbirds, bunnies, and deer, frequent the area.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Chincoteague Island
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Salisbury Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport (SBY) / 29.5 miles
- Norfolk International Airport (ORF) / 84.2 miles
- Newport News Williamsburg International Airport (PHF) / 81.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!