The Silver Thatch Inn is one of the oldest buildings in Central Virginia, dating back to 1780. The Inn includes period guest rooms, located in the main building and guest cottage, and a restaurant with three intimate dining rooms and a cozy bar. Just minutes away from downtown Charlottesville, the location is ideal for exploring the town and Skyline Drive.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Charlottesville
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Charlottesville Albemarle Airport (CHO) / 3.7 miles
- Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport (SHD) / 28.9 miles
- A P Hill Aaf (Fort A P Hill) Airport (APH) / 59.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!