Old Courthouse Inn (c1777) is an historic farmhouse located just one mile south of the village of Palmyra. Nearby activities include golf at Laurel Ridge, Historical sites such as Monticello, The Skyline Drive and Wineries. Although easy to find, the house is set almost a half mile back on 35 private acres, with woods, a fishing pond, and open pastures. A short hike lends access to the Rivanna River.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Charlottesville
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Charlottesville Albemarle Airport (CHO) / 7.7 miles
- Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport (SHD) / 28 miles
- Lynchburg Regional Preston Glenn Field (LYH) / 62.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!