Come to Oak Grove Plantation in the rolling hills of southern Virginia for a summer break. Situated on 400 acres of pines and oaks, guests have privacy and room to roam the plantation's trails by bike or on foot. .Oak Grove is central to Appomattox battlefield, North Carolina's Research Triangle and nearby universities, Hyco Lake, Buggs Island Lake and South Boston, and Orange County speedways.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Cluster Springs
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Danville Regional Airport (DAN) / 22.8 miles
- Raleigh Durham International Airport (RDU) / 51.8 miles
- Lynchburg Regional Preston Glenn Field (LYH) / 51.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!