The Inn at Sugar Hollow Farm is a serene country retreat on 70 acres surrounded by picturesque mountains, majestic hardwood forests and rushing woodland streams. Located west of Charlottesville along the Moorman River, an historic passageway into the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Shenandoah National Park, the Inn offers luxurious and spacious lodging.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Charlottesville
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Charlottesville Albemarle Airport (CHO) / 7.7 miles
- Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport (SHD) / 28 miles
- Lynchburg Regional Preston Glenn Field (LYH) / 62.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!