A charming country manor house built in the mid-1800's, the Inn at Monticello sits cradled in the valley at the foot of Thomas Jefferson's own Monticello Mountain. We look out across the sweep of manicured lawn toward the beauty of the mountains, and listen to the peaceful sounds of birds and our own babbling brook.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Charlottesville
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Charlottesville Albemarle Airport (CHO) / 7.7 miles
- Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport (SHD) / 28 miles
- Lynchburg Regional Preston Glenn Field (LYH) / 62.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!