The 1817 Historic Bed & Breakfast is a unique Federal style bed & breakfast in Charlottesville, Virginia, completely furnished with antiques by its innkeeper who is also and antique dealer. This historic inn, antique shop and Tea Room Cafe' was built by Thomas Jefferson's master craftsman, James Dinsmore, who also did work at Monticello and the University of Virginia. .
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Charlottesville
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Charlottesville Albemarle Airport (CHO) / 7.7 miles
- Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport (SHD) / 26.9 miles
- Lynchburg Regional Preston Glenn Field (LYH) / 62.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!