The Ira Allen House, featured in the Boston Globe and Newsday, is a cozy country inn in the Battenkill Valley of Southern Vermont. It is one of the oldest Inns in Vermont and a state historic site. The tavern and the bedrooms are over 200 years old.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 5 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Manchester
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Rutland - Southern Vermont Regional Airport (RUT) / 35.5 miles
- Albany International Airport (ALB) / 39 miles
- Dillant Hopkins Airport (EEN) / 44.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!