Nestled among the lofty pines and towering, granite-crested mountains of Ogden Canyon in Utah lies the Alaskan Inn Bed and Breakfast. Offering 23 arctic-inspired suites and cabins, you can feel the vast tundra and stunning Alaskan beauty even while snug inside. Located close to several ski resorts, and with snowmobiles and romantic sleigh rides available, there's always something to do. In the summer, you can go for a swim in nearby Pineview Reservoir, fish the Ogden River, or go hiking along our beautiful trails. In the morning, enjoy a spectacular hot breakfast catered right to your room.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 23 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Ogden
- Nearby Water Pineview Reservoir
- Open Dates All Year
- Brigham City Airport (BMC) / 22.3 miles
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) / 31 miles
- Pocatello Regional Airport (PIH) / 120 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Horseback Riding
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!