Minutes from Zion National Park Entrance!
Experience the charming town of Springdale, Utah, the gateway to Zion National Park. Springdale, founded in 1862, is located at the southwest entrance to Zion, one of the oldest and most beloved parks in the National Park System. Springdale features many small shops, motels, and bed and breakfasts. Home to the O.C. Tanner Amphitheater, guests can watch a spectacular multimedia sound and light show every week during the summer. The Pioneer Lodge offers 40 deluxe rooms, two family apartments, a swimming pool and heated spa, a restaurant and a coffee shop.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 45 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Zion National Park
- Nearby Water Virgin River
- Open Dates All Year
- Cedar City Regional Airport (CDC) / 37.5 miles
- Bryce Canyon Airport (BCE) / 61.8 miles
- Grand Canyon West Airport (GCW) / 91.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!