Located in the Dixie National Forest on Panguitch Lake, the mountain air is clean and crisp at the 8,400 foot elevation. Located on the shores of Panguitch Lake, Utah, this pristine spot is sure to provide a relaxing vacation for guests.
There are all kinds of fish to be caught in Panguithch Lake. After all, Panguitch means "big fish" in the Paiute language! You're sure of a great catch!
Take some time to enjoy the natural scenery all around you at this beautiful Utah destination. Breathe in the fresh air and simply relax, or grab your binoculars and see if you can spot some of the local wildlife!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Panguitch Lake
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Bryce Canyon Airport (BCE) / 15.8 miles
- Cedar City Regional Airport (CDC) / 43.6 miles
- Fillmore Municipal Airport (FIL) / 74.6 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!