21st Century Comfort with 19th Century Charm...
Built in 1904, the Woodbine Hotel is a historical Texas landmark, a walk into the lavish past. Completely restored in 1979, the hotel is close to Madisonville and Huntsville bringing you antique shopping, berry picking in the summer, museums and local festivals. The stunning, elegant building stresses native virgin yellow pine woodwork, porches on both floors, early 20th century wallpaper; antiques complete the historical feel. The Woodbine Hotel brings luxury from the past!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 8 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Bryan/College Station
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Easterwood Field (CLL) / 36.6 miles
- David Wayne Hooks Memorial Airport (DWH) / 65 miles
- George Bush Intercontinental Houston Airport (IAH) / 74.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife & Nature
- Air Conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Banquet Room(s)
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!