Meyer Bed and Breakfast offers one of the most scenic, peaceful, and romantic getaways in the Texas Hill Country. Since its beginnings in 1857 as a stage stop for travelers preparing to cross the Guadalupe River on the fabled Old Spanish Trail, the Meyer Bed and Breakfast has invited travelers to rest, relax and enjoy life for generations.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 26 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Comfort
- Nearby Water Guadalupe River
- Open Dates All Year
- San Antonio International Airport (SAT) / 39.6 miles
- Austin Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) / 75.5 miles
- Curtis Field (BBD) / 87.6 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Freshwater Fishing
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!