Hideout on the Horseshoe offers luxurious waterfront cabins on the Guadalupe River, located on the famous HorseShoe Loop. The Hideout’s 18-cabin resort plans to create an environment of pampered luxury that surpasses the standard fare for the Guadalupe River. All cabins overlook the Guadalupe River and scenic Hill Country, have direct river access to the Guadalupe River, and are just 10 minutes from downtown Gruene. The property is perfect for weddings, business outings, family reunions, church gatherings, and honeymoon getaways.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 18 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City New Braunfels
- Nearby Water Guadalupe River
- Open Dates All Year
If you're looking for a little fun in the cities,The San Marcos Outlet Mall provides diversion for the whole family and is located only 20 minutes from the lake.
Right outside your door, you’ll find fishing, rafting, kayaking, and hiking in the Guadalupe River and the breathtaking surrounding Hill Country landscape.
- Bird Watching
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Live Entertainment
- San Antonio International Airport (SAT) / 30.1 miles
- Austin Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) / 36.5 miles
- Robert Gray Army Air Field Airport (GRK) / 84.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights