Heidelberg Lodges offer the convenience of home, nestled under towering pecan trees, overlooking the sparkling Comal River. In the summer, relax by the pool or float in the cool, crystal clear waters of the Comal River. Perhaps you\’d like to spend a quiet morning fishing or reading by the bank of the river. Take a leisurely canoe ride in the afternoon. Then head out to a delicious dinner at one of the many fantastic restaurants in nearby New Braunfels. Heidelberg Lodges is open year- round and offers fun year-round!
The waters of Comal River are alive with activity. One of your better options would be to grab and fishing pole and reel in some trophy bass and catfish.
With the rolling hills and meandering Comal River serving as your backdrop, this lodge sets the mood for you and that special someone.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 46 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City New Braunfels
- Nearby Water Comal River
- Open Dates All Year
- San Antonio International Airport (SAT) / 24.3 miles
- Austin Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) / 42.7 miles
- Robert Gray Army Air Field Airport (GRK) / 94.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Swimming Pool
- Bird Watching
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Coffee Maker