Situated on the west shore of beautiful Lake Buchanan, Driftwood Shores Resort offers 900 feet of waterfront perfect for endless days - and nights - of recreation! Fish for bass, jet ski, and swim before having a beach-side campfire and sleeping in a cozy waterfront cottage!
Visit nearby Buchanan Dam, Enchanted Rock, or take a Fall Creek Vineyard Tour!
Take advantage of the resort's covered boat slips, boat launch, and fishing pier for a perfect day on the lake!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 9 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Tow
- Nearby Water Lake Buchanan
- Open Dates All Year
- Robert Gray Army Air Field Airport (GRK) / 40.3 miles
- Curtis Field (BBD) / 54.6 miles
- Brownwood Regional Airport (BWD) / 69.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Basketball Court(s)
- Gift Shop
- Play Ground
- Bird Watching
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Air Conditioning
- Hunting and Shooting
- Meeting Room(s)
Get the phone
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!