Cedar Shore Resort is a full-service resort ready for everything from a family getaway to a romantic setting for two. Enjoy stunning views of the bluffs of the Missouri River while on the outdoor deck, go hunting, or splash in the pool. All this and more awaits you at Cedar Shore Resort.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 99 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Chamberlain
- Nearby Water On the banks of the Missouri River
- Open Dates All Year
World-class pheasant hunting is available in the area around Cedar Shores Resort! Chamberlain has been listed as #1 best hunting town in America, and you can enjoy their excellent pheasant hunting between October and January.
Cedar Shores Resort does offer pet-friendly accommodations for those who prefer to travel with their four-legged companion. For more information regarding rates and restrictions, please contact the resort.
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hunting and Shooting
- Pierre Regional Airport (PIR) / 60.4 miles
- Huron Regional Airport (HON) / 67.6 miles
- Ainsworth Municipal Airport (ANW) / 92.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights