Located in the heart of Hilton Head Island and lined with stretches of stunning beaches and meandering lagoons, Palmetto Dunes is a world-famous resort packed with plentiful amenities and features. Consistently ranked as one of the top resorts in the nation by magazines such as Forbes and Travel+Leisure, Palmetto Dunes truly offers something for everyone to enjoy while on vacation along the South Carolina coastline.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 50 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Hilton Head Island
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
Anglers are also in luck at Palmetto Dunes as the lagoon offers plenty of great fishing spots, and a courtesy shuttle service will take you to Shelter Cove Marina, where a plethora of boating opportunities become available. And, don’t miss the colorful fireworks at the marina during Harbourfest.
Outdoors enthusiasts and nature lovers are encouraged to rent a kayak or canoe and explore the 11-mile lagoon system with an abundance of wildlife.
- Bird Watching
- Shuttle Service
- Beaufort County Airport (BFT) / 17 miles
- Savannah Hilton Head International Airport (SAV) / 28.1 miles
- Charleston Air Force Base-International Airport (CHS) / 63.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights