Located in the heart of Hilton Head Island and lined with stretches of stunning beaches and meandering lagoons, Palmetto Dunes is a world-famous resort packed with plentiful amenities and features. Consistently ranked as one of the top resorts in the nation by magazines such as Forbes and Travel+Leisure, Palmetto Dunes truly offers something for everyone to enjoy while on vacation along the South Carolina coastline.
Anglers are also in luck at Palmetto Dunes as the lagoon offers plenty of great fishing spots, and a courtesy shuttle service will take you to Shelter Cove Marina, where a plethora of boating opportunities become available. And, don’t miss the colorful fireworks at the marina during Harbourfest.
Outdoors enthusiasts and nature lovers are encouraged to rent a kayak or canoe and explore the 11-mile lagoon system with an abundance of wildlife.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 50 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Hilton Head Island
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Beaufort County Airport (BFT) / 17 miles
- Savannah Hilton Head International Airport (SAV) / 28.1 miles
- Charleston Air Force Base-International Airport (CHS) / 63.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Bird Watching
- Shuttle Service