Welcome to the original Santee-Cooper fish camp. Randolph's Landing, started in 1945, is famous for its central location on the lake system, its proximity to I-95, and for having all you need for a great fishing trip in one place. Randolph's is a family owned & operated business where the emphasis is on family, fun, and fishing, in a very casual atmosphere.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City SANTEE COOPER LAKES
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Columbia Metropolitan Airport (CAE) / 7.5 miles
- Aiken Municipal Airport (AIK) / 32.6 miles
- Barnwell Regional Airport (BNL) / 42 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Freshwater Fishing
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!