The Sea Gull Guest House was built in 1908 as a 15-room private residence. From the beautiful staircases and woodwork, to the restored yellow pine floors, original late Victorian elegance has been carefully preserved throughout. Rooms are large, airy, and very nicely appointed. They represent the very best in clean, comfortable accommodations at modest prices.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City The Sea Gull Guest House
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Block Island State Airport (BID) / 19.3 miles
- Theodore Francis Green State Airport (PVD) / 20.8 miles
- New Bedford Regional Airport (EWB) / 31 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!