Starry Night Bed and Breakfast is situated along Slab Cabin Run, on 40 acres of Pennsylvania's rolling meadows and woodland, just two and a half miles from the campus of Penn State University. Historic Boalsburg Village, local wineries, antiquing, downhill and cross-country skiing and hiking and mountain biking trails are moments away.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 3 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City State College
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- University Park Airport (SCE) / 5.3 miles
- Altoona Blair County Airport (AOO) / 41.7 miles
- Williamsport Regional Airport (IPT) / 57.6 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!