Blue Knob All Seasons Resort invites you to experience a unique alpine environment including the highest skiable mountain in Pennsylvania with 34 trails - inlcuding the only true "double blacks" in the East. In warmer months Blue Knob offers golf, mountain biking, and more; a gourmet restaurant specializes in French cuisine with an Alpine flair. For lodging, Blue Knob All Seasons Resort offers four different sizes of condos, each one equipped with a full kitchen and fireplace.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Altoona
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
Looking to hit the green? Stop by the newly renovated golf course at Blue Knob to play a game of golf in a stunning mountain setting.
Whether you're a beginner on the slopes and want lessons from Blue Knob's ski school or you're a seasoned professional, Blue Knob offers excellent Nordic or Alpine skiing.
- Bird Watching
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Wildlife & Nature
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Altoona Blair County Airport (AOO) / 15.9 miles
- John Murtha Johnstown Cambria County Airport (JST) / 27 miles
- University Park Airport (SCE) / 36.6 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights