PPL maintains five areas for camping around the lake. And, campers have access to modern amenities like electricity, coin-operated washing machines & clothes dryers, and hot showers during certain parts of the year. Each area has a general store, dock rentals, launching ramps and picnic areas - everything you need for your perfect camping getaway!
The Pocono Mountains provides endless areas for exploration during your stay at one of the PPL Campgrounds. Miles of hiking and biking trails will keep you busy for hours at a time. Inquire about nearby hiking trails when you are booking your campsite!
The Wilsonville campground, the largest of the PPL-run camping areas, provide 160 tent camping and RV sites ensuring that you'll find the perfect spot for your outdoor getaway. Slip docks are available for rent if you are planning on bringing your own boat. Campers have access to flush toilets, shower and laundry facilities and free use of the dump station!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Hawley
- Nearby Water Lake Wallenpaupack
- Open Dates to
- Wilkes Barre Scranton International Airport (AVP) / 29.6 miles
- Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE) / 58.5 miles
- Morristown Municipal Airport (MMU) / 61.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights