Relax in a country guest house at the McMurray Miniature Horse Farm, surrounded by beautiful maple and pine trees. The Hollyhock Room includes a private suite of rooms with a private entrance for a short or extended stay. Children will enjoy a ride on the miniatures and everyone can help feed and water the horses. Trails through the woods allow guests to enjoy nature: deer, turkey, squirrels and rabbits are plentiful in the area.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 1 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Slippery Rock
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
There's plenty of family fun to be found at McMurray! Kids will enjoy rides on miniature horses and feeding them, and family hikes through the woods will let you enjoy the natural beauty of the area.
Get back to what's important: spending time together. The McMurray House offers an ideal location for your romantic getaway.
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife & Nature
- Beaver County Airport (BFP) / 26.7 miles
- Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) / 40.6 miles
- Youngstown Warren Regional Airport (YNG) / 35.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights