In the heart of Lancaster County’s Dutch Country rests the beautiful Kromer’s Bed & Breakfast. Each elegantly appointed room has a unique theme and offer queen size beds, private bathrooms, high-speed internet and TV. Lancaster is a quiet community and considered the ‘antique capitol of the world.’ Have breakfast at the Inn and then enjoy lunch and dinner at several restaurants; all of this plus the Ephrata Cloister is within walking distance.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 3 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Lancaster, Harrisburg
- Nearby Water Mt. Gretna
- Open Dates All Year
- Lancaster Airport (LNS) / 7.3 miles
- Reading Regional Carl A Spaatz Field (RDG) / 17.8 miles
- Harrisburg International Airport (MDT) / 30.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!