Cook Riverside Cabins is perfectly located for outdoor enthusiasts adjacent to the Clarion River in Cook Forest State Park. They offer guests 17 unique cabins featuring TVs with DVD players, cozy fireplaces and porches or decks and accommodate up to 12. Cook Riverside Cabins is especially known for their Pale Whale Canoe Fleet featuring durable Grumman canoes as well as tubes for scenic trips down the river.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 17 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Clarion
- Nearby Water Clarion River
- Open Dates All Year
- DuBois Regional Airport (DUJ) / 18.2 miles
- Bradford Regional Airport (BFD) / 43.3 miles
- John Murtha Johnstown Cambria County Airport (JST) / 72.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!