Designed and built in a marble canyon, the six-story Chateau at the Oregon Caves National Monument has offered rustic charm in a serene wooded setting since its opening in 1934. Crossing the span of a woodland ravine, the Chateau sits nestled in the midst of an old growth forest high atop the Siskiyou Mountains. Enjoy the peace and quiet of these ancient whispering woods both day and night.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 23 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Cave Junction
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates May 6 to Oct 16
Explore the unique natural history of Southwestern Oregon and Northern California's rugged Klamath-Siskiyou Mountains with the Siskiyou Field Institute. Dedicated naturalists lead you in discovering the unique geology, flora and fauna of this region. There's something for everyone: wildflower illustration, bird watching, rafting trips, youth camps, and more.
Discover the history of this Great Lodge of Oregon. Explore the fascinating world of caves on a tour of the Oregon Caves led by a park ranger. Hike through majestic old-growth forests on Oregon Caves National Monument's well maintained trail system.
- Grants Pass Airport (GTP) / 27.6 miles
- Jack Mc Namara Field Airport (CEC) / 40.1 miles
- Rogue Valley International Medford Airport (MFR) / 42.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights