Beavers Bend is southeast Oklahoma's number one destination for Oklahoma Cabin Rentals. Hochatown Junction Resort offers over 60 private, fully-equipped vacation rental cabins. The cabins offer easy access to great activities, including family vacations, special occasions, trout fishing, lake fishing, golf, hiking, canoe and sporting trips.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 130 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Broken Bow
- Nearby Water Broken Bow Lake
- Open Dates All Year
Broken Bow Lake's crystal clear waters provide one of the best year-round fishing spots in Oklahoma. Fish species include largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, white (sand) bass, crappie, channel catfish, and more.
Broken Bow Lake is located in one of the state's most beautiful settings. The 22-mile long lake lies in the Ouachita Mountains of McCurtain County in southeastern Oklahoma, and its crystal blue waters provide a variety of water recreation including scuba diving.
- Antlers Municipal Airport (ATE) / 50.7 miles
- Texarkana Regional Webb Field (TXK) / 63.5 miles
- Fort Smith Regional Airport (FSM) / 88.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights