Prairie Pothole Lodge is a family run premiere hunting destination located in the heart of the Prairie Pothole Region 14 miles Southwest of Oakes, a small, friendly North Dakota town. Though they specialize in hunting trips, Prairie Pothole Lodge is also a great place for a retreat or family reunion. Come enjoy a relaxing atmosphere, great food, and unbelievable hunting!
Hunting packages include a combination waterfowl and upland game hunts, just waterfowl, just upland game, and spring goose hunts. These are all inclusive 3 day/4 night hunting packages. The white tail deer hunt is an all inclusive 6 day/7 night hunting package.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Fullerton
- Nearby Water Lake LaMoure
- Open Dates All Year
- Aberdeen Regional Airport (ABR) / 46 miles
- Jamestown Regional Airport (JMS) / 59.6 miles
- Watertown Regional Airport (ATY) / 99.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature
- Hunting and Shooting