Whiskey Butte Lodge is a beautiful, family-owned cattle ranch near Flasher. During your stay there's a high chance you'll spot pheasants, grouse, deer, eagles, hawks, crickets, frogs, and hear the call of coyotes at night. Whiskey Butte Lodge is perfect for hunting and birding! Leave the concrete behind and see the stars!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 1 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Flasher
- Nearby Water Lake Patricia
- Open Dates All Year
Whiskey Butte Lodge has great hunting opportunities for pheasants, grouse, mourning doves, deer, coyotes and prairie dogs. Your hunting experience will be at your own pace, private, non-guided and exclusive to you and your hunting party.
Hike the Whiskey Butte to Dead Man's Cave or go horseback riding in the beautiful wide open spaces of the North Dakota countryside.
Hunting dogs are welcome at the Whiskey Butte Lodge.
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife & Nature
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Horseback Riding
- Hunting and Shooting
- Laundry Facilities
- Bismarck Municipal Airport (BIS) / 32.7 miles
- Dickinson Theodore Roosevelt Regional Airport (DIK) / 73.1 miles
- Minot International Airport (MOT) / 120.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights