Historic, charming, and relaxing, The Cottages of Flat Rock offer quaint and cozy accommodations less than a mile from downtown Hendersonville! Unwind in one of 14 one- or two-bedroom cottages, complete with fully-equipped kitchens and screened-in porches overlooking the property's beautiful park, gazebo, and gardens. Once you're relaxed, make sure to visit nearby sites like Flat Rock Playhouse and Pisgah Forest!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 14 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Hendersonville
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
Complete with a gazebo, a patio area with a grill, a book and video library, and horseshoes, there's plenty for every member of the family to enjoy at The Cottages of Flat Rock!
Originally known as Florilina Court, the cottages were built by David and Samantha Fowler in 1940, who believed vacationers needed a beautiful place to stay in the cool mountains of Henderson County. They were right!
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Laundry Facilities
- Asheville Regional Airport (AVL) / 11.3 miles
- Greenville Spartanburg International Airport (GSP) / 30.2 miles
- Anderson Regional Airport (AND) / 57 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights