Creating Lifelong Memories since 1930!
Located on 120 beautifully lush acres in the mountain region of Nantahala National Forest on the banks of Cheoah River, Tapoco Lodge Resort is your ultimate North Carolina vacation solution. Originally built by the Aluminum Company of America, the resort now features beautiful accommodations, riverside patio dining, and unbelievable views. Here, you can also indulge in great activities such as rafting, hiking, fishing, and a whole lot more!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 29 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Tapoco
- Nearby Water Cheoah River
- Open Dates All Year
- McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS) / 25.6 miles
- Lovell Field (CHA) / 76.9 miles
- Asheville Regional Airport (AVL) / 78.6 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Horseback Riding
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!