The Claddagh inn Bed and Breakfast is a newly renovated and meticulously clean Victorian-style inn in Henderson, North Carolina, near the Great Smokey Mountains National Park. All of the inn's guestrooms have private bathrooms, telephones and air conditioning. Some rooms provide decorative fireplaces and televisions. Each guestroom is unique, comfortable and delightfully decorated.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Hendersonville
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Asheville Regional Airport (AVL) / 9.3 miles
- Greenville Spartanburg International Airport (GSP) / 32.3 miles
- Anderson Regional Airport (AND) / 58.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!