From sunning on the beach to kayaking on the Intracoastal Waterway, there's plenty of ways to take it easy at Duneridge Resort in Wrightsville Beach! Fill your days and nights with quiet relaxation or explore a variety of outdoor adventures or island shops. Premiere oceanfront community condos feature covered balconies, oceanfront living and dining areas, as well as oceanfront master suites so every memory is framed by the cool blue Atlantic Ocean.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Wrightsville Beach
- Nearby Water Atlantic Ocean
- Open Dates All Year
Take a cruise up the scenic Intracoastal Waterway, charter a deep-sea fishing trip, or explore for yourself and take trip with Mahanaim Adventures, Wilmington's premier kayaking adventure outfitter, and explore the natural beauty of the Cape Fear Region by kayak!
Sail, surf, and sun are signatures of this coastal beach town. Get the full experience and travel to the more secluded areas, too, like Masonboro Island--the largest undisturbed barrier island along southern North Carolina's coast. Explore nature trails and see inhabitants such as endangered loggerhead sea turtles and shore birds.
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Wilmington International Airport (ILM) / 7.6 miles
- Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (EWN) / 71.9 miles
- Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR) / 75.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights