Set in the Thousand Islands region, Riveredge Resort Hotel melds historic appeal with luxuriant decor. Here, a 2000-foot dock opens up a heaven for boaters on the St. Lawrence Seaway. Combine a day trip to art studios and fine local history museums with fine dining at any of three unique, on-site restaurants. Beautifully decorated rooms, loft suites with spiral staircases, or elegant European Jacuzzi suites offer gorgeous views of the historic Boldt Castle or the town of Alexandria Bay from your own private balcony. The Riveredge Resort Hotel brings old world charm to the 21st century!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 129 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Alexandria Bay
- Nearby Water St. Lawrence River
- Open Dates All Year
The lush northern New York landscape inspires romance in and of itself, but to add to the flame, purchase the romance package, which includes champagne, dinner, and breakfast.
Offering a stunning New York venue and a variety of wedding packages, The Riverside Resort is the perfect place to say, "I do." The elegant displays and breathtaking landscape will ensure that your wedding will not be forgotten.
- Fitness Center
- Game Room/Arcade
- Gift Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Fly Fishing
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Watertown International Airport (ART) / 24.6 miles
- Smiths Falls-Montague (Russ Beach) Airport (YSH) / 41.9 miles
- Kingston Norman Rogers Airport (YGK) / 34.6 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights