Built back in 1880, this historical Victorian home is conveniently located in the town of Westhampton Beach, on Long Island, near some of the finest shops and restaurants. Whether you want a cool swim or a hot tennis match, the 1880 House has it all, right in the heart of the world famous Hamptons. Enjoy the splendor of the Atlantic Ocean beaches just five blocks away.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Westhampton Beach
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Watertown International Airport (ART) / 29.8 miles
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR) / 31.5 miles
- Kingston Norman Rogers Airport (YGK) / 51.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!