Pine Tree Point invites you to experience the enchantment of the 1,000 Islands from the vantage of its own unique setting: a private, 15-acre wooded peninsula overlooking the St. Lawrence River. Embark on a boat tour of the numerous landmarks, including Boldt Castle, or just recline in your room, watching your enormous flat-screen television. With superb food, luxurious accommodations, swimming, fishing, volleyball, plus Victorian charm, Pine Tree Point offers a refreshing retreat.
The St. Lawrence River is legendary for its ever-elusive muskie and trophy pike and walleye, and Alexandria Bay is known as one of the world's premier destinations for fishing vacations.
Awaiting nearby is Boldt Castle, a historic castle built at the start of the 19th century. This is a must see structure that is available to preview at the end of each Uncle Sam Boat Tours daily tours.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 99 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Alexandria Bay
- Nearby Water St. Lawrence River
- Open Dates All Year
- Watertown International Airport (ART) / 24.3 miles
- Smiths Falls-Montague (Russ Beach) Airport (YSH) / 42.2 miles
- Kingston Norman Rogers Airport (YGK) / 34.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Outdoor Grill(s)
- Bird Watching
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Free Parking
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!